cliches?!?!?!

I admit it. I am a cliche whore. love a good clit-chee. I do. I don't care if that makes me a predictable bitch. I find cliches fascinating. especially that people use them as replacement conversation, not fillers.

i.e.

katie, all good things come to those that wait. time will tell. your ship will come in. nobody is perfect. if it doesn't come naturally, leave it. you're only human. indecision is the key to flexibility.

every line in that paragraph is a cliche. I used to work with the perfect secy. you know, the broad with the file drawer. that's really a, shhh. fatty snacks drawer. organized. compartmentalized. perfect. she only spoke in cliche and once responded to something I said in a similar fashion.

some cliche's are just so stupid, they're brilliant.

i.e.

wisdom is not truth :: that is so office mug buddhabee.
truth is relative :: isn't that bush's motto?
secrets are secret :: is that what they are? who knew?!
no one owns cliches :: oooh. deep.
there are plenty more fish in the sea :: like women don't already have enough of a scent fear going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up