- Buy luggage. done
- Go to the mall with my sister for mother's day tchoch. done
- Hock my webmaster about posting my revised content for my webbysite. Hocking
- Transfer files to my Mac from my PC.
- Whole Foods Run.
- Post this meme.
- Run up to ma's.
- E-stalk Dr. P.
- Schedule a hair cut. CBB (can't be bothered)
- E-stalk honeygirl and quinny.
- Clean Fan
Man, I have a lot to do. I will get it all done, right?
If I were a Billionaire
- Financially provide for my family and friends for life.
- Hit every homeless organization and women's shelter I've been involved with in SF, LA and NYC and make sure that each person had enough money to live the life they've always wanted to live. Make sure that these organizations had the money and resources required to eliminate bureaucracy and provide educational and financial means for each resident.
- Financially invest in other organizations I'm passionate about and spend more time volunteering.
- Set up a private health care fund for men and women, either abandoned by their insurance companies or who can't afford insurance, to make sure they get the health care they need, worry free.
- Set up a private fund for women with any kind of thyroid disorder whatsoever and provide them with the financial and medical resources required, so they can regain their lives.
- Set up a fund for writers and artists to be able to write and create art full-time and get their careers going without having to work jobs.
- Write a lot
- Start a theatre company, etc. etc. etc.
- Get my Masters
- Buy my apartment in NYC
- I bite my lower lip when I'm nervous
- Going to the mailbox and opening my mail-- Maybe I'll go once a week, maybe.
- Rubbing the palms of my hands when I'm uncomfortable or anxious
Five Places I've Lived
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Durham & London, England
Five Jobs I've Had
- Pizza maker
- Ice cream scooper
- Jewelry store stocker
- Assistant to an accountant, that job sucked ass, yo
- Florist's Assistant