Friday, July 06, 2007

let's hope this one's productive


I have raging insomnia. I was horizontal for two hours and bupkas. I mean bup-kas. I am beyond exhausted. god forbid I fall asleep for 5 mother fucking cock sucking minutes. it's nerves. a busy brain. an overtired body.



I'm shooting for a productive insomniac experience by writing. if I churn out shit, that's just wrong on every level.



some people are such brilliant sleepers, so much so they do it for sport. why can't I be a sleep enthusiast? oh. those same people also wake up like a folgers ad. fuckers.



sleep heeblette, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.



nope. still not tired.



arghers.

4 comments:

Beth said...

My longtime could fall asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. Literally. I'd lie in bed and glower at his peaceful sleeping head.

Sometimes I wonder if I have insomnia, or if I just prefer 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. I keep asking my boss for those working hours, but have yet to convince him.

Rhetorically Sterculian said...

All things must pass.
Try a nice back rub from a not-complete stranger.

Coaster Punchman said...

Honeykins, if you have insurance and a doctor, ask for some Lunesta. It's magic, non-addictive and safe. I wouldn't use it every single night, but it's great in a pinch. Also, in case you haven't tried every trick in the book: don't eat 2 hours before bed; try a warm bath or shower before bed; get yourself a nice soothing bedtime ritual. (E.g. I take a shower, get into bed with soft lighting and the cats, and read a book. I also scream at George if he comes in to disturb the ritual, but you can skip that part.) :)

Chaylene said...

I can fall asleep no prob, but staying asleep is a whole other story.

I hope you get things figured out with this. I know how I get when I don't get enough sleep, and it's not pretty.

 

design by suckmylolly.com