Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sarah Palin Debate Flow Chart

Thanks, Lewch, for e-stalking me this, it's SO FUNNY! Aden is the artist behind this fantabulous creation. Check out his bloggy blog.

5 comments:

DivaJood said...

That's fucking hilarious.

Randal Graves said...

I'm going to start using this.

Burr Deming said...

Your chart illustrates a real pattern. We laugh because it's funny. We laugh because it's true.

But I have not yet heard anyone from any side express any concern about the most dangerous possibility if Governor Palin is elected to national office.

John Donald Carlucci said...

That actually comes from here and I did not create it.

Just throwing kudos to the man who did the amazing work

http://adennak.com/blog/wordpress/?p=92

JDC

earlbo said...

Where's the loop that shows how she dazzles us with mesmerizing winks, a long series non-sequitur sentence fragments, and shooting little starbursts into Rich Lowry's crouch?

I heard that you can hypnotize moose that way. The VP debate was stunning. Palin did a decent job faking about 20% of the questions and didn't even bother answering the other 80%. No matter how cynical I get, it's impossible to keep up.

Everyone of the 70 million people in this country are now dumber for having listened to her. For a Washington "outsider," she sure can be slick when she wants to cover up her views or lack of knowledge on a topic.

 

design by suckmylolly.com