I WANT PALIN'S VAGINA REVOKED!


After watching the debacle that is Palinoscopy during the veep debates, I have vowed never to eat apple pie again.

She doesn't deserve ownership of her vagina. The vadgeotricity living between her legs should be removed asssssapy.

During one of her many shitviews with Katie Couric, Palitler claimed herself a feminist because she hunted and fished alongside her brothers while growing up, and has a family and a career.

I don't know a single feminist who would regard charging a woman for a rape kit and making abortion illegal especially under extenuating circumstances, or who would go out of their way to espouse and institute laws that diminish a woman's equality, a feminist. She's the anti-feminist. And if she thinks true feminists are fucktarded enough to fall for her, she's grossly mistaken. Conservative women are speaking out against her. Conservatives.

The idea of an inarticulate, folksy, hokey, misogynist, power hungry dumb ass like Palin a heartbeat away from the presidency is terrifying. Her inability to answer direct questions by responding with nonsensical answers and chalking it up to only having been at this vice presidential thing for 5-weeks was offensive. She's clueless about federal and state policies, unless, of course they're about Alaska. Winking, disingenuously smiling and claiming her goal was to speak to Americans fell flatter than a split-ended head of hair.

During her interview on Fox News, she said she was irritated by Katie Couric's questions and that she wanted to speak about the real issues. Schmuck. Katie gave you a million-and-one opportunities to address real issues (Supreme Court Rulings, the economy, the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Bush Doctrine, etc. etc. etc) and you chose not to (cause you didn't know). You fucked up because you're an epic fucktard. Blaming the journalist in this case was so republican.

I fell out, yo, when Palin, a journalist major couldn't even name one new source she turns to. Saying people think Alaska is a foreign country-- what the fuck was that?!?! Since when do Americans think of Alaska as traveling abroad? PS: I wanted to say, "Ya nevah heard a' the fuckin' internet, cuntress?"

Biden was brilliant, articulate and answered every question directly, honestly and thoughtfully. He came across as very much an average guy who is an advocate for equal rights. I loved when he claimed Cheney as the most dangerous vice president in history. He was sooo right. Stating his intentions to ensure the role of the veep follow what was outlined in the constitution, not what was amended by Cheney was exactly what I wanted to hear. I know exactly what Obama and Biden stand for and what they will do for this country. They actually have working class and middle class Americans best interests at heart. The presidency isn't about their agenda, it's about giving our country back to us. Yet, I can't figure out how McCain and Palin differ from the Bush Cheney regime. If anything, they want more power. They won't be happy until they've run this country even farther into the ground than it already is and overturned every single civil liberty we have.

Letterman's Top 10 Things Overheard at Sarah Palin's Debate Camp were hilarsquared.
10. "Let's practice your bewildered silence."
9. "Can you try saying 'yes' instead of 'you betcha'?"
8. "Hey, I can see Mexico from here!"
7. "Maybe we'll get lucky and there won't be any questions about Iraq, taxes or health care."

6. "We're screwed!"
5. "Can I just use that lipstick-pit bull thing again?"
4. "We have to wrap it up for the day -- McCain eats dinner at 4:30."
3. "Can we get Congress to bail us out of this debate?"
2. "John Edwards wants to know if you'd like some private tutoring in his van."
1. "Any way we can just get Tina Fey to do it?"


*Photo credit goes to an anonymous blogger who left this fabulous gift in comments. I wish I could thank him or her for it. THANK YOU

Comments

Unknown said…
Well said, dahling!!

Way to sock it to that anti-woman asshole.

She made a complete mockery of the debate, and came off like the popular girl in H.S. everyone fears because she might taunt you into an eating disorder.

Spot on!
Randal Graves said…
I was confused by something Joe said, though. He claims that the VP is only there to succeed the pretzeldent if he/she/it croaks/gets lost at sea/is abducted by aliens and to break a tie in the Sartorial Senate.

That's not what I learned from my guvmint classes on teevee for the last eight years.

And thanks for that picture. I'm not sure I want to have sex anymore.
Anonymous said…
You are utterly utterly irreverent, and you are marvelous! The pointed headed rethug pundits can't get enough of Sarah, and claim she is first in line for 2012. You betcha. I can hardly wait. The crazed fundie right wing has tipped forever into OZ with their pathetic dorothy. Great blog
bizQuirk said…
Katie dear:

Is that a photoshop of an organic Turkish fig over Palin's face?

What does that mean? Why figs?
Tanya Espanya said…
Best.Picture.Ever.
KELSO'S NUTS said…
Shayna madel:

McCain and Palin ARE different from Chimpy and Cheney. Chimpy and Cheney were MERELY greedy, power-hungry and indifferent to their fellow human beings.

McCain and Palin are both -- er --"differently-challenged in a cognitive sense" and psychopathic. They aren't even intelligent enough to be motivated by money. They are INSANE and SADISTIC, viddy?

I'm looking at one British futures exchange right now and I see that 2million pounds sterling just cleared at Obama 74p-in-the-pound. In layman's terms, that means the market is pricing Obama's chances of winning the presidency at 74%.

That's comforting enough for me.
Anonymous said…
Shouldn't that be a penis on her face?
Just sayin'
Sylvia said…
oooh, but she's got a passport now!
Fran said…
Oh that picture. Cuntastic in an ugly way!
jin said…
OMG!
That photo!!!
It made me cringe.
I love it!!!
Haahahahahaaa!!!!
Fran said…
What is the difference between a cunt and Sarah Palin?

Lipstick.
Anonymous said…
Can we revoke her right to call herself a mother, too? I've seen housecats demonstrate more warmth to their offspring.

Yes - I can be THAT judgmental! And I'm all about benign neglect.

That picture made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself!
Cormac Brown said…
Politics aside, I wouldn't trust that woman to run a Sizzler, so I sure as hell wouldn't want her running our country.

Bizquirk,

That's why the Italians slang word for that, is what it is.
Anonymous said…
Who made the picture of Sarah? She looked like this when we first met so I offered her the vice presidency.
Folks, I tell ya: she is good.
suzanne said…
Cuntabulous picture! Damn near fell out of my chair laughing.

Katie you ROCK!!!!

St
Romius T. said…
I just want Sarah Palin's vagina

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up