The non-sequitur post from hell. If I was paying for an opinion, I'd fill out a survey or log into a Dr. Phil forum, or ask a friend. When I check-out at a store, all I want to be asked is, cash, credit or check? "Should you really be buying pretzels", wholey Foods clerkcunt asks. Between us, Glutino Pretzels are gluten/vegan free noshies ta'die for, and one of the greatest organic, diet worthy, health conscious foods created. Not to be eaten every day, but if you want to feel like you're having a real snack on a Saturday afternoon or whenever, they're delish. Back to clerkcunt. "How is the food I buy any of your business?" I asked. "I see you in here a lot and you always buy fresh veggies and fruit. I assumed you were on a diet. Why sabotage yourself?" I walked right over to a manager and said, "Your clerk is stalking me." After explaining what happened, he apologized. We walked back over to clerkcunt. The manager said "Ap...
Comments
Let it suffice to say that when I hear the song "One on One" from them, I immediately start singing "Several on One, I Wanna Play That Game Tonight..."
And school girl uniforms, big on the plaid skirt, the white blouse.
Oy gevalt.
We still don't know who Oates is, unless it's mentioned. Seriously, can you imagine being a platnium artist and a millionaire, and have nobody recognize you at all?
http://www.vintageculture.net/images/jean-harlow-and-chico-marx1.jpg
Check out the stems on Jean Harlow in this shot too.
JDC
Katie, "Hall and Oates 2008, I Can Go for That" is one of my biggest search terms. Maybe you'll get invited to the Hall and Oates Yahoo Group like me now. I infiltrated it for... uh, journalistic purposes.