vagina poll. no. silly, not that kind of vagina poll

Comments

I am fucking crying big fat laughter tears. You are KILLIN' me.
Mountjoy said…
No fair! What about one for the boys?

"I don't have a vadge of my own, but there's nothing phoney about my love of labial baloney"?
Cup said…
I'm nearly pentacostal in my worship, doll!
Bacon Lady said…
Fun things have gone in, and cute things have come out. We have a mutual admiration for each other.
Anonymous said…
The Vulvanator!

That's my jewgirl.
Joe said…
Oh good lord. You crack me up! One of these days, under your patient tutelage, I may even be able to say the "c" word myself.

You do need to do a poll like this for us guys.
FreakyNick said…
You are seriouly demented. I love it. I can't take the poll, it is a little sexists, unless we can talk about our significants.
Katie Schwartz said…
ah, my simian stud muffin, you're a beav enthusiast. nice.
Katie Schwartz said…
mountjoy, you've done me proud. labial bologna. I am howling, sweetie.
Katie Schwartz said…
that's my girl, bethy!!!! HA!
Katie Schwartz said…
chayleneee, I am so proud of you. look at you appreciating your beloved jewel. a tear in my eye and joy in my heart, bubbie.
Katie Schwartz said…
bubbsie, when you say cunt, I will sing from the mountain tops. I know you can do it, cunt.cunt.cunt. it's so liberating, I assure you.
Katie Schwartz said…
nickie doodle do, you're a c-man, right? so. spill. child. spill.
Anonymous said…
Heh!
Everyone gets acknowledgement except me!

I shall pout!
Anonymous said…
I love reading a post that will make men and women think.
Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up