new digs

I got that joint downstairs I was hockin' about last week. I'll post pictures. eh, who cahes. I'm glad I'm making the move. jewcifer will be thrilled not having to schlep up the stairs. plus, it's a great place. bigger. no rent increase. no move in costs. no new lease. everything is status-quo. I sent my slumlord thank you cookies. I really did appreciate it. it was a very menschy thing they did. it's also the perfect joint to sublet for six-month adventures back east.


who's a happy jew? huh?

Comments

Narrator said…
hi lovey
Narrator said…
pictures of your new place, please! I'm also moving to another unit. upstairs though.
Anonymous said…
Yay you! Happy new homemaking.

Does that mean you're coming home to your maker?

Enjoy decorating anew, if that's your thing.

Nice landlords. Lucky you. I take back what I said about shipping my property managers to Malaysia.

No I don't.
Romius T. said…
Is it possible for you to translate all the "jewtalk" into urban slang so as I could understand it?
Katie Schwartz said…
hello nv, my sweet! how are you? I've been keeping up on all things vocab by reading your blogsky.

I will definitely post pickys.

when is your move? mazel tov! you must post pickys, too.
Katie Schwartz said…
d-goddess... funny girl.
Katie Schwartz said…
oh, romius... you do so crack me up, child.

I can't believe you haven't picked up on jewspeak yet. what gives?

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up