love a good quote

joan crawford on love, love is like a fire, but you never know if it's going to warm your heart or burn down your house.

as far as I'm concerned, she invented the word cunt. love ha.

arthur miller on writing, to excel, to win out over anonymity and meaninglessness, to love and be loved, and above all, perhaps, to count.

love him.

donchya love the howard cosell play-by-play?!

stanley tucci, to life and its many deaths.

love him. you ever seen the imposters? he wrote it. directed it and starred in it. putz. rent it.

charles bukowski, what matters most is how well you walk through the fire.

I love that man.

edna st. vincent millay, it well may be that in a difficult hour, I might be driven to sell your love for peace, Or trade the memory of this night for food. It well may be. I do not think I would.

exquisite. just perfect. what a dame, huh?!

Comments

I am a helpless burning thing
among other helpless burning things

--Bukowski
Katie Schwartz said…
mars, you're a bukowski fan too? I love him. great quote. thanks for tossing it in.
Katie Schwartz said…
nice, lewch. awww. so sweet. kermers. he's still got a pulse, doesn't he?
Anonymous said…
I love those old pointy titted dresses they wore... the ringlet in the hair. SO classy!

Once I saw 'Mommie Dearest' with my then, 8 year old daughter. She loved it but whenever I bugged her, she would say 'yes, mommie dearest'

I belted her with a coathanger and she grew out of it.
Katie Schwartz said…
that's my girl, honey!

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up