take opium!




Katie Schwartz On Amy Guth: The Three Fallen Women by Amy Guth
this was so much fun to do and I was so happy that amy thought of me! check it out! it's fantastic squared.

if you haven't read opium magazine. it's so addictive. best fat free high o' the week. any week really. there are oodles of great yarns: sumptuous stories. delicious interviews. brazen reviews. and art that will take your wig off. run. read. now. opium.

--
ps: if you haven't bought amy's book yet, three fallen women, buy it! read it. my copy is en route from amazon. be patient. they can be a bit slow. but, you know it's worth it, yo!

Comments

Break out the cham-pan-yeah! Kate-r-tot's gone big time!!!

Hooray!!!


Hooray!!!


Hooray!!!
Anonymous said…
And be sure to leave an Amazon review after you read it!
(doh--that reminds me, I need to order something from Amazon so that I can write a review!)

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up