nice with a clause?!

so, when I was taking louie to camp last week, I had a bag of his supplements, meds, his rope and a dozen cans of tuna and chicken. wellllll.... like an idiot, I left the bag on the top of the car. when I realized I had done this, retracing our steps made little difference because it was long gone.

I was super blue. it was $200 worth of hellnine supplies.

today I got a phone call from my vet saying that a doctor on wilshire had my bag. I was so excited, I called them asap.

sandy said, "finally. we've been trying to call you for days. we've got the bag. in fact, you must've lost it just moments before I found it. come on up."

I'm a jew. we don't do empty handed as gratitude. we bring food. I picked up a dozen gourmet chocolate chip cookies and showed up with a basket to claim louie's stuff.

I showed them a picture of louie. thanked them profusely and we exchanged the goods.

welllllll.....

as I got into the elevator, I noticed the bag felt lighter then it should, so I opened it.

they boosted my dog's tuna and chicken; and 80% of his bottle of supplements.

are you fucking kidding me?

my friend, nicole, said I should've gone back and claimed half the dozen of the cookies. she was right. I shoulda, but that's not what a lady does.

so, I just cursed them out, but thanked them at the same time.

still, what an odd thing to do, no?!

freaks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up