well, my new crackberry came today. all is write with the world now. I can't tell you how relieved I am. however, I will still be sitting shiva for the original.
paris on paris . she sure has changed. I highly doubt jesus is disappointed. in fact, he's probably downing cunteeni's by the dozen. three weeks of non-stop chatter from p-cunt whilst in the clink would drive anyone to drink, even the most humanitarian fellah.
I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the thrusting jacked sack. Or, his dirty orange palms color coordinated to match his freakpubes leading to the creepiest weepeen I've ever seen. And, I'm not even a size queen. Help me. I can't stop staring at it. Happy Halloweeeneeeee
The non-sequitur post from hell. If I was paying for an opinion, I'd fill out a survey or log into a Dr. Phil forum, or ask a friend. When I check-out at a store, all I want to be asked is, cash, credit or check? "Should you really be buying pretzels", wholey Foods clerkcunt asks. Between us, Glutino Pretzels are gluten/vegan free noshies ta'die for, and one of the greatest organic, diet worthy, health conscious foods created. Not to be eaten every day, but if you want to feel like you're having a real snack on a Saturday afternoon or whenever, they're delish. Back to clerkcunt. "How is the food I buy any of your business?" I asked. "I see you in here a lot and you always buy fresh veggies and fruit. I assumed you were on a diet. Why sabotage yourself?" I walked right over to a manager and said, "Your clerk is stalking me." After explaining what happened, he apologized. We walked back over to clerkcunt. The manager said "Ap...
Comments