Keywords Katie's Blog is Coming up on


Look! Barbie has a vadge--finally.



I checked my keywords this morning for the past week and fell out, yo. Some of these phrases are a riot.


  1. katie schwartz - um, duh.
  2. coco - an honor as always.
  3. "greetings from george and laura's bush" - and OH what a bush it is.
  4. coco's vagina - okay, so I have a lot to say on the matter, but so does she.
  5. menstruation - beautiful.
  6. all the way from oy to vey - oh, goodie. Goodie?! Who am I?
  7. big vagina lips - I prefer meaty.
  8. coco camel toe - I digress.
  9. in side a vagina - "in side" is one word "inside"
  10. jamie spears knocked - UP, sweetie, SHE'S KNOCKED UP
  11. jews vulva - I wear them proudly.
  12. small vulva fucking - and your point is?
  13. thai girls video blogspot.comvulva - this is my favey because it's so whaaaaa?!

Comments

Joe said…
I love this! It's always fun to ponder the vagaries of internet searching, and how they lead to you...
Creepy said…
Speaking of, I just saw Coco's vadge in the latest issue of 'Playboy'. It's not quite the same without clothing tightly pressed up against it.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up