So Weird


For the first time in over 5-years, I kid you not, I'm, well, cold. Can you stand it? It's such a shock. I am never cold. If my nipples weren't on the floor and it wasn't 30 below, I couldn't even feel a chill. My body temperature used to run suuuuuper hot. I think it's becoming normal. Weird. Exciting. Still. I ain't turnin' my fans off. The sound is so soothing to me. I can't use heat (FYI). Whenever the heat is on, I can't breathe. I have an allergic reaction to it. I can use a heating pad. Strange, no? Ooh, heating pad. It's not just for periods.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I too have an high Basal Metabolic Rate - I need 4,000 Calories a day just to maintain my weight.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!
At -30, be that Celsius or Yankee degrees, you'll be bitchin'. Shite even extra long-haired Golden Retriever Puppy couldn't deal with it.
Al Sensu said…
I'll warm you up, baby!
I always knew you were hot, my little Jewgal.
Joe said…
Love your pinup gals.

I run hot all the time--it drives my family nuts, because what I view as comfortable drives them all to huddle under blankets.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up