8 things about me you don't know


have ya's read virgotex? read her. she's a fab dame with a serious weakness for redheads. she's one of us: progressive, smart and hilar squared. read her meem. it's funny. we feel the same way about john from cincinnati.


1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 random things about jewgirl


  1. I believe that gingerale and salted tops (saltines) are the cure all for any ailment. I just do. even though I've been proved wrong. it's so comforting to me. I always have em' in my house.
  2. I love opera.
  3. I am neurotic, obsessive compulsive and I have a few phobias for good measure. masks, choking and wind chimes. get the fuck away from me.
  4. I hate creepy romance. I love romance on my terms. I'm a freak. if a man took me on a horse drawn carriage and proposed, I would slap him across the face and accuse him of not knowing me. ps: I've never hit anyone in my life.
  5. I worry about my dog all the time and live in abject terror of him peeling without my consent.
  6. I am plagued by nightmares.
  7. I never wear nailpolish because it makes my nails feel like they're suffocating. but, I love manicures.
  8. in the winter I enjoy a full bush.

I am tagging wpeaser. lewchers. bubs. beth. crionaberry. mountjoy. vagina dentata. politits.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh
Nevermind.
The tag is here.
Anonymous said…
Comfort food has tremendous therapeutic effects.
Believe me, I know of which I speak.

In Winter (and Summer) I enjoy Kate Bush.
Mountjoy said…
Does that mean your dog is inconsentnent?
Dale said…
Opera, nightmares, it all fits now.
"I have a few phobias for good measure. masks,"

Hey, that's understandable. Especially when they're wielding an O.J. knife or gun...

"choking"

Again, understandable.

"and wind chimes."

I'm sure that even people that like them, will admit that they get annoying after forty minutes in a brisk wind.

"I worry about my dog all the time and live in abject terror of him peeling without my consent."

We've been through that one before, you cannot hope to contain the Dog of Action-Action-Action...

He is the Tom Joad of Super Dogs.

"in the winter I enjoy a full bush."

Why wait for winter? I mean...oh, you meant something else.
Cup said…
Oh, sweet! I've been tagged by Ms. S!!! I just posted a three-times-eight meme ... but I'm going to write a naughty one in honor of your tag. Check in a few days ...

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up