the pope is a schmuck... no disrespect

Dylan a False 'Prophet,' Says Pope Benedict : Current Pope Did Not Want John Paul to See Singer in 1997

VATICAN CITY (March 8) - Pope Benedict was opposed to Bob Dylan appearing at a youth event with the late Pope John Paul in 1997 because he considered the pop star the wrong kind of "prophet," Benedict writes in a new book issued on Thursday.

ok turncoat. you're really the authority on prophets. you couldn't suck your way out of a who's who of prophets debate, pope daddy of doom. the only prophets you know of are the ones in your head, post orgasm whilst little altar boys flee from the confines of your skirt.



I'm sorry, but that just pisses me off. dylan is a prophet. gloria steinam is a prophet. gore vidal, neil simon, joni mitchell, whoopi goldberg, maya angelou, charles bukowski, all prophets. I could go on for days, weeks, months. but, I won't bore you. maybe they're not prophets of a religious nature, but they are very much
prophets. look up the definition in websters.



a person regarded as, or claiming to be, an inspired teacher or leader. a spokesperson of some doctrine, cause, or movement.



you can read the rest of his rhetoric
here.



Comments

my only thought is Dylan, youth event, 1997????

Bob's old enough to be my dad, and I got no business at youth events after 1992 or so.....

sorry....I've only got a few more years of youthful snarkiness left in me, gotta take advantage. I love Bob. Except when he went through that disturbing Billy Graham phase....
Mountjoy said…
Obviously His Holiness was a fan of the accoustic years, and carries a grudge from when Bob "went electric"....

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up