and now for.... fartkisaf

fartkisaf: friday's fears and reminder that katie is a freak.... but on saturdays.



1. I won't receive the two calls I'm expecting.



2. my neighbors can hear me sneeze in the mornings and hock me about closing my windows. hello, get a grip. ever heard of allergies? what about earplugs? are you new? this whole, must be silent to sleep, attitude really fuckin' pisses me off. if you're going to reside in a wannabe metropolis or real one, you have got to cope with sound. right? right!



3. endo boy next week. so not in the mood to get felt up and have blood drawn.



4. waiting on louie's blood work results. ok, we are mirroring each other a little too much. what does that say about me? yes, I know I'm a freak. I'm looking for something else.



5. my ocd about twist ties will continue.

Comments

Unknown said…
"3. endo boy next week. so not in the mood to get felt up and have blood drawn."

I consider that a good Saturday night.

"4. waiting on louie's blood work results. ok, we are mirroring each other a little too much. what does that say about me? yes, I know I'm a freak. I'm looking for something else."

You aren't both on the same cycles now are you?

JDC
"my ocd about twist ties will continue."

How cannot it not? Everywhere you go and everytime you buy something new, there they are. The supermarket, the hardward store, parents, and grandparents have scores of them in their drawers.

We are shit out of luck, if they decide to take over the Earth and at least you have the Dog of ACTION to protect you.
Anonymous said…
I have this thing for tie-wearing yuppies, or dirt covered men that do highway construction, oh and everything in between.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up