my shortcomings

I think I know why I'm single. I've just epiphed.



1:: men who say, I want to make love to you, turn me off. if a man said that to me, I'd laugh. that's horrible. I am a vile hideous, shameful cow.



2:: the intro sentences, I need. you need to. I wish you would. can you just. I accept you and love you for you, but. we need to get you on a budget. yeah. epic. HUGE. major. serious relationship killers for katie.



3:: I can't date a musician. I won't. or, date anyone who says, I have a guitar. I play. what I really want to do is... music music. music.



there are more. they will pop into my head. I'm sure. I will post them. but, for now, I'm taking jewcifer out and then stepping out myself.



have a good weekend.



--
save our boobies:
boobiethon.com

Comments

Ms Smack said…
I think we were separated at birth.
Katie Schwartz said…
honey smack, there is no DOUBT IN MY MIND that we were seperated at birth. I read your blog last night and developed a mad crazy straight girl crush on you!!!!
Narrator said…
guys who use the phrase "my music" as in they think they are musicians make my cunt curl like rotted deli meat.
Katie Schwartz said…
how do you really feel, nv? must you hold back and exercise restraint?

love the cunt-visual!

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up