08 WASN'T GREAT. 09 WILL BE SUPER FINE

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. May all of your wishes come true. May you find happiness by your design. I am thrilled we are going into 09 together.

I know I've been on an unplanned hiatus these past few weeks, but an explanation will be forthcoming in a few days and a lot more posting and commenting on your delicious reads.

Thank you for being in my life and for being such great e-buds, friends and blog buds. You're all tits to the tenth and I am a better person for knowing you.

Love,
Katie

"If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose" - Charles Bukowski

“There is a time to stop reading, there is a time to STOP trying to WRITE, there is a time to kick the whole bloated sensation of ART out on its whore-ass.” - Charles Bukowski

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up