5 Things I Regret
- I regret my inability to cope with death and how final it is.
- I regret that I didn't speak up at certain times, instead allowing my fear of the consequences to dictate my actions.
- I regret that a high percentage of my decisions are rooted in guilt.
- I regret that I didn't go all the way with this burly, bearded guy I met in Lake Tahoe when I was a freshman in college.
- I regret that my dog died more than you will ever know.
5 Things I don't Regret
- That I had 10 uninterupted, beautiful, perfect years with The Kid and that he had such a profound impact on my life. That I was there when he took his first breath and there when he took his last.
- That I have driven across country over a dozen times. That I have lived in a half dozen states. That I have lived abroad.
- That I am my mother's daughter and my sister's sister.
- That I tell the people I love, that I love them, every single time I speak to them, even if it's 50 times a day.
- That my closest and bestest friends love me and let me love them back.
I am tagging the below people because I really want to know what, if any regrets they have, what those regrets are and what they don't regret and why. As Lewch said, be honest!