Putting the Fun in dysfunctional


The meshpucha sped right past The Thornbirds remake today. How did we do it? Baggage. God forbid one piece of luggage be thrown out JUST TO BALANCE the load a bit. Oh, no, no, no. That would be responsible and make others happy. Who cares. They're mine and I love them.



My sister is on her way ovah. Can't wait.



We had a fabulous social call. I like this, real time blogging. Ok, I'm done now. I'm exhausted and need to make myself horizontal. I am listening to Nessun Dorma--that helps a lot.



Do not forget to click over to Boobiethon and submit the divas and/or donate cash.



Photo Credit: OuttaContext.

Comments

Eebie said…
You've really got something there with dysFUNctional. It's kind of like "Hire the handicap, fun to watch."

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up