The Aquarius Spam from Hell


I'm an Aquarius. I also love a good spin on my sign. You can imagine how pleased I was when a friend forwarded me this nugget:


AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart. Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.



I ooed. I ahhed. Lovely. Until I saw this... 11 years of bad luck if you do not forward!


Cunty enough?! Happy fuckin' Halloween to you, too, Snatcherella. Gaaaaaaaaaaaahd.

Comments

Madam Z said…
Well, Katie-pie, the description was spot on, even if the postscript sucked.

Did you go trick-or-treating tonight? I hope you have at LEAST "11 years" of treats! And NO tricks!
Distributorcap said…
you know someone had to do this

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius
Eebie said…
I love it! I did a show and there was a scene in the 60s, we opened with a dance to set the stage, the music was Aquarius,... then moved on to the play. Great stuff, thanks for recalling the memory.
Katie Schwartz said…
z-girl, grazie. thanks for the good wishes. right back atchya, doll.
Katie Schwartz said…
dc, my ma sang that song to me when I was a kid. I OCD on that song awwwl the time.

thanks for for spreading aquarian joy my way.
Katie Schwartz said…
eebalish, you were in the play?! that is fuckin' tits.
Dale said…
I thank Distributor Cap for doing it because otherwise I would have had to. I'm an Aquarian too and my lucky number is 11 so do I get the good or the bad luck? I wonder what Danny Bonaduce's dick would do?

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up