dish and that

menstrual watch 2007 is tapering. I didn't have to purchase heritage library sized menstrual wear for my vagina this month, so I'm real pleased about that. did you know tampons are satan's little cotton fingers? I think I got that link from guthy, wp or doc. I can't remember. forgive jewgirl.



I'm not a born again, which means I'm allowed to shove any god damned thing up my flange I damn well please. do we know if christians masturbate? what's the scoop on vibrators? are they the devil's work? years ago, I wrote a joke about housing villages and cities in my womb. I have to find it and post it.


did you read about the kid born in new zealand. yeah. his parents wanted to name him 4real. the judge said no. no. no. that the name was unfair to the child. no shit. this really is a bubs post. I feel guilty posting bubsy oriented posts, though guilt is my cardio.

that's all I got right now. I have to get back to writing. I'm completely stuck on this one fucking essay. it's not so easy to write about the lighter side of molestation. I have to shower today. wait. that sounds like I don't do it daily. I do. I just always have to emotionally prepare for the shower cause I'm a freak.

Comments

Tanya Espanya said…
Stop blogging, write that damn essay!
Mountjoy said…
Whilst we are all gutted that your bloody flow is coming to an end, rest assured it will more likely than not be back again, same time next month, give or take a week....
Anonymous said…
The lighter side of Molestation?
Perhaps I might help.
Through a translater, I was informed that a young girl(11?), whom I had just triaged and stabilized after she had carelessly decided to fondle a 40 year old munition that the Yankee forgot to remove from the Lao PDR countryside after their big party 'round those parts in the Sixties, was quite happy that her 'uncle' would probably not want to 'play' with her anymore now that she was missing a leg and arm.
She was smiling.
And without the benefit of morphine.

Wait a minute, that's the lighter side of war isn't it - nevermind.
Amy Guth said…
It was me, it was me! Skirmish of Wit and i found the Satan's Cotton Fingers thing, years ago. So funny, right?
Creepy said…
I know a gal who teaches 5th grade. One of her students is named Reality Bachelor Smith (or whatever the last name was).
Anonymous said…
I'm just here for the free crab puffs and shaded biblical mini-golf, but congrats on the ebb.
Joe said…
"flange"

heh heh heh. I don't think I've heard that before. Thank you!
Joe said…
Oh, one more thing, on the name issue.

One of the very first people I ever arrested was a booster named "King Solomon Johnson"

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up