Popular posts from this blog
Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen
Is This Cunty?
The non-sequitur post from hell. If I was paying for an opinion, I'd fill out a survey or log into a Dr. Phil forum, or ask a friend. When I check-out at a store, all I want to be asked is, cash, credit or check? "Should you really be buying pretzels", wholey Foods clerkcunt asks. Between us, Glutino Pretzels are gluten/vegan free noshies ta'die for, and one of the greatest organic, diet worthy, health conscious foods created. Not to be eaten every day, but if you want to feel like you're having a real snack on a Saturday afternoon or whenever, they're delish. Back to clerkcunt. "How is the food I buy any of your business?" I asked. "I see you in here a lot and you always buy fresh veggies and fruit. I assumed you were on a diet. Why sabotage yourself?" I walked right over to a manager and said, "Your clerk is stalking me." After explaining what happened, he apologized. We walked back over to clerkcunt. The manager said "Ap...

Comments
"They like to nap."
That's 'cause Blair slipped the little monsters half an Ambien apiece. It's so much more convienent than parenting.
Katie,
I'm not from down there nor do I live there, but isn't it Mammoth Lake, as in singular?
"ate turkey and all the trimmings, and watched 'Nacho Libre.' Such a silly, funny movie."
Does Blair like to wear tight, stretchy pants for fun, too?
Dale, I jumped on this one, too. Since "youth pastor" is all too often the code for either "closet homosexual" or "paedophile", I can only imagine just what Baby Bro Blair was "leading them into"... as likely as not, a good ol' session of split the unseeded bun...
I actually think this episode of CT was ghost written. I mean it's the first time in months she hasn't begged for us all to pray for her.
blair wears quacker factory sets that are equally shameful. it's those stretchy pants coordinated with matching tops and body murals. truly creepy.