my today

today was like being hung by my finger nails on a rusty water pipe with slowly dripping hot water on my face and being anally gang banged by a hundred truckers. 50 plumbers and 80 foreign objects.

if I were even remotely hot and didn't trip in a heel, I'd hook. if I had a math brain, I'd madame. give all the girls a decent health plan. an ear to bend. fabulous tricks to fuck, and noshies for days.

I need a plan.

--
how do you like this creepy headline: Beijing police deny allegations they are killing dogs
"Witnesses in the Chinese capital say police have gone through neighborhoods, seizing unregistered dogs and killing them to enforce new restrictions that limit households to one dog and ban larger breeds as part of a campaign to fight rabies."

of course they're not whackin' hellnines. 1 million dogs in a city of 13 million.

what are we, stupid?!

--

ps: I lifted the "--" story break from vocab.

Comments

BTW, I had real time this morning trying to shrink this post so that my coworkers didn't see this ; O
Katie Schwartz said…
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha--- do you think they caught a glimpse?
Anonymous said…
lol u think he is doing "it"

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up