girlistic magazine



girlistic magazine, the ultimate feminist resource. feminism. obviously. funny feminism, features. and all things informative for broads just like us, is launching it's first premiere issue on december 1st.

interviews with kristy bowen: wicked alice. amy guth: three fallen women. and, other fabulous interviews and features that you'll just have to click through and find out about!

also, I'm writing an ongoing series called, my vagina and me. the first installation, my vagina and me: seeing eye to V, will be featured in girlistic mag in the december 1st issue. read girlistic. support it. love it.

sign up for the girlistic mailing list. ga-head.

Comments

Look at you, big time Katie! When are we going to see you on "To The Contrary" or "The Daily Show?"

Ohhhh, even better yet, I want to see you on Bill O'Falafel, handing him his own ass.
Cavalor Epthith said…
Our meddlings, I mean, coverage of the midterm elections, Your High Cuntiness would be nothing more than an impotent flaccid penis without you input. May we count on your cunt for a little discharge about the trends and results this evening?

We are overwhelmed by the might of your feminine wiles and we remain as always your humble servants in the Hellac Fourth Estate

Cavalor Epthith
Editor-in-Chief
The Dis Brimstone-Daily Pitchfork
"Wrap your fish in Dis!"
Katie Schwartz said…
cavalor,

I love you guys so much!

(ps) your wording is wicked. fucking wicked. I can't wait to read your insights into, what I hope is NOT a debacle, but a new beginning.

you can absolutely count on me. I'm already hoppin', cunt's on fuego! let's hope she cools down.

xo,
katie

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up