Sunday, November 05, 2006

what's worse than a haggard old queen?!

Ousted Evangelist Confesses to Followers

my favorite part of the whole, love-to-fuck-themselves, righteous christian cock sucking pricks are the staggered admissions. fabulous.

haggard's spin
1: ok, I bought crystal meth, but I never used it.
2: ok, I ordered a massage, but I didn't know he was gay. that's the concierge's fault. not mine.
3: ok, "I am a deceiver and a liar. There's a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life."

loving what hag's wife said in her little letter, "My test has begun; watch me. I will try to prove myself faithful," she wrote. that's right sweetie, you suck your fagellah's cock straight.

this just makes me so sick. the whole thing disgusts me. let people live their lives and stop denouncing for 5 fucking minutes. maybe your sheep will exercise a bit of tolerance. god forbid!

the whole thing is so sad. read the creepy article.

ps: leewell updated her *jeezjourn this week. daughter submitted an essay for english class. read it. I smell the devil's work. it's all very intuit-tarot-cardee.

*let's hope jeezjourn becomes husband's jizjourn: tales from gas station glory holes in the bible belt.

4 comments:

Mister Mxyzptlk said...

I only wish it were Dobson this happened to, because Haggard -- and I'm not letting him off the hook -- had some moderate views for a leading evangelist. It is very sad, especially since the flock will just chalk this up to Satan and move on.

Al Sensu said...

So sad that folks like Haggard never reflect on why God made us with such pleasurable parts, parts that feel pleasure whether we're procreating or not. To me, part of God's purpose is for me to experience sexual pleasure. I think God made flowers pretty so we could enjoy them. Why wouldn;t the same logic apply to cocks and clits? Why would they still function after our ability to procreate is gone or waning?

Then I segue to the gay marriage issue. Opponents like to say its about raising children. So I guess they shouldn't have supported my right to marry if my wife and I aren't going to have kids (and that is a surgically-guaranteed prediction). I guess I don't understand why the State has an institution called marriage anyhow. How about civil unions for all and let the religions worry about marriage. The proponents of a civil union law on Tuesday's ballot have run ads saying "it's not marriage." I know they feel they have to, but what's really the point? It's nothing more than semantics of the state acrrues the same rights to same-sec couples as marriage but calls it something else.

Writeprocrastinator said...

"1: ok, I bought crystal meth, but I never used it.
2: ok, I ordered a massage, but I didn't know he was gay. that's the concierge's fault. not mine."

Ah yes, the O.J. school of rationalization. "I didn't kill her, but if I did..." Also favored by getaway drivers, "I was just sitting in the car, I didn't know he was going to rob the place..."

Which begs the question on the off chance that he wasn't going to use the meth for himself, did he buy it for a bigger fish at his church?

Anonymous said...

Jesus isn't gay

 

design by suckmylolly.com