Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm menstruating


yes. it's true. the dams have broken and I am bleeding. my lips have parted for the red seas to flow.

I have the worst fucking cramps on the planet.

my vagina hurts.

my dog has a lump on his ankle and his shoulder. god willing, it's nothing.

I can't stop feeling myself up. it's almost breast cancer awareness month and I'm a ddd, so it's not a 10 minute thing. more like 10 hours.

I've had to cut myself off from my vibrator. paco and I were getting a little too close. I'm hoping for vibrator privileges when I can exercise restraint.

I'm a slut. this will be difficult.

do not forget to read the boobiethon post and to expose your beautiful boobies for breast cancer awareness this month!

4 comments:

Writeprocrastinator said...

Jeez Katie, you and JJ with the click-throughs to the read the rest of the post ; P

Dale said...

At least you both look happy about it. And the dog's shoulder does look a bit lumpy there. Which one are you again?

katie schwartz said...

wp, I got rid of it. I couldn't bear it. jj isn't a fan of it either. he wants to be able to do it on specific posts... but, he's a code god, so if anyone can figger it out, it's jj.

potd, that's my grandparents wedding picture. it's tits, ain't it?

Dale said...

Is that your Grandma's cane or a trickle of your blood down the front of her dress. I can't believe I just said that.

 

design by suckmylolly.com