paris hilton handlers... wake up!


paris hilton, "my album is so good it makes me cry"

if you say so, creepy.

When I was little," she tells Blender magazine for its September issue, she was forced to practice piano, violin and guitar "every day ... since I was 11. My mom made me." All the practice seems to have paid off: Of her new album, she tells the magazine: "I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."

she doesn't cry. she like cries. how do you like cry? do tears stream down your pussy until you calmly say, "oops, wrong gash."

"People go crazy," she says. "They love it. Everyone's like, 'Who is this?' I don't tell. Because I don't want someone putting their phone up and recording it and making a ring tone off of it. I think when people don't know it's me, they won't judge it. But if they know it's me, then they'll be like, 'Ugh.' They won't even dance."

ah, our little std is growing up. fortunately, she's still managing to maintain her amazing idiot girl status with two opposing thoughts in one statement.

"I think people expect me to be this bitch snob," she says. "But I'm really nice, and I feel bad if I'm mean."

but, just to white people, right?

Comments

"My album is so good, it makes me want to cry...

(the deleted, unreleased part of the tape)...or was it the two eightballs of Peruvian, before breakfast?"
Al Sensu said…
I'm holding Tinkerbell hostage and I'll slice her throat if I hear that record on the radio.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up