top 10 reasons katertot is awake at 3:20 am

1. an orgasm pre-sleep is always a crap shoot for a woman. it puts her out or perks her up.
2. jewergies
3. I felt I got distracted from my hate time. so, I woke up to do a few hate exercises and bitter runs.
4. haglette the hellnine dripping in, something-died-in-his-fat-fuck-farting-ass
5. wondering how I can jump on the, I-see-dead-people, wagon and make a few bucks.
6. reading my top 10 reasons to commit suicide and realizing, I'm onto something.
7. pondering how to be a contemporary guilt dispensing weapon
8. wishing I could remember the name of that, don't-pay-the-irs-and-don't-get-penalized, book.
9. curious about how long it takes cheese to pass through your system.
10. a girl's gotta pee!

Comments

Anonymous said…
my girlfriend is also named katie schwartz.
just wanted to let that out. lol
cya
adam

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up