insomnia ... again

I can't sleep.

I think it's stress.

joni mitchell isn't helping.

love her music.

she's so 60s-feminist.

what's not to love?

before a song makes it into the katie rotation, I listen to it for three days straight.

weird, huh?

I am hitting new lows of frustration.

a neighbor moved out.

he was weird.

such a transient building.

why are growths on the foot called, corns? it really kills the cob for me.

banks suck.

I weighed myself today.

that was depressing.

when someone is nervous, why do they say they are on pins on needles?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can't sleep? You need "Brokeback Mountain" on DVD!
Anonymous said…
"when someone is nervous, why do they say they are on pins on needles?"

The tingling sensations of your nerves, like a York Peppermint Patty commercial.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up