twitney and hairline spawn again

it's bad enough she almost whacked the first kid. is he damaged goods in her eyes? is the second kid a shot at a clean slate? will the first kid be sold on ebay like chachkeys? will he be autographed? i guess if he comes complete with a rendition of, "mama, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys. let em' be doctors and lawyers and such;" the new owners will be cued in that he's the real deal.

oh, I don't know. it's all so nauseatingly creepy.

moving the story along... I think people should pee on floors for no particular reason.

I think I have a cavity. fuck. fuck. mother fuck.

I need to do laundry. it's out of control. I'm actually ashamed.

my neighbors moved out, but I keep hearing their bathroom sink being turned on and off. I wonder if a ghost or a hobo (nice, huh?) has taken up residence.

I love gingerale. I prefer canada dry. but I'll drink schweppes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up