no title

while I was playing catch with louie jew at the patch of grass, some women in a fucking volvo stopped her car, got out and screamed, "excuse me. excuse me. you are on school grounds. you're not allowed to have your dog on the grass. there's even a sign that says so."

I was like, huh?!

then I got pissed off and said, "what do you care? it's not your school."

and she said, "I'm telling on you if you don't stop it right now."

what are we, fuckin 10?!

I didn't stop. what do I care. so she pulls forward and stops, sitting in her car, glaring at me through her rearview mirror. I wanted to scream, go fuck yaself.

I felt so sorry for her daughter. you know she HAAAAAAAAAATES her mother. her mother is annoying cunt bag who needs her gash pulverized by some well hung laborer instead of the nebbish fuck nut who loathes sleeping beside her night after night.

someone make this bitch cum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up