hate is underrated

I don't want to clean my house because it cuts into my 'hate time'. I have allocated a certain amount of hours in the day to experience great disdain, loathing for self and others, bitterness and burning frustration.

those people who say, 'you attract what you put out.'

go fuck yaself.

talk about utter bullshit. regardless of how positive or proactive or whatever the fuck goodness you exude, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

no matter how much you love something or someone, it doesn't mean it's going to come to fruition. or that wanting something enough manifests it either.

right now, I hate. I hate. I hate. that is what I feel. that is where I am at.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"I don't want to clean my house because it cuts into my 'hate time'. I have allocated a certain amount of hours in the day to experience great disdain, loathing for self and others, bitterness and burning frustration."

You can take the gal out of New York, but you cannot take the New York out of the gal ; )


Glad to see you back online : P
Anonymous said…
And, yes, it is underrated. As long as it doesn't consume too much of your time and that you hate everybody on an individual basis, as opposed to groups or races.

Even Yuppie scum that deserve it, should be reviled on a case-by-case middle finger.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up