another response to doc's comments

I asked my friend, writeprocrastinator to read what shlock wrote and tell me his thoughts because he's one of the most articulate, clever writers I know. here they are, acerbic, FUNNY, and brilliant...

written by: writeprocrastinator

I literally cannot make heads or tails of this and I've read it like three times. I don't know how she can make that comparison, it boggles the mind. A book encouraging child abuse versus the extermination of millions? That's like a finger cramp versus a slow amputation of every limb and I just, Jesus.

She chose that example to bait you just the way a Southern Baptist or Pat Robertson would too. How are you supporting these Pearl morons? I don't see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up