born agains

do we know if born again's like, lisa welchel, fuck? I've tried to imagine her bending over and her gay husband giving her an unrelenting fierce pounding.

I've even gone so far as to visualize her saying:

"oh, baby, shove that big christian cock up my ass. whore fuck me mary magdeleine style. spend your love nectar all over my supple Corinthian tits."

but I just can't see it. it's killing me. do these type of born again's fuck? we know billy graham and his sicko cohorts do, and we know the trinity broadcast network christian crazies, fuck dirty and wrong on all kinds of levels... but do the welchel's of the world, too?

I admit I can see him carousing the midwest for glory holes to shove his meat bat through. but I can't see her getting off, much less having sex outside of procreating.

do we feel bad for her? we orgasm whores of the world. I don't think so.

she still freaks me out. even more since I read her website obsessively. she's my dirty little secret.

I think I'm revving to write something about these homeschooling-born-again's... but like really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up