my sister's wedding

my sister is getting married in 7 weeks.

my parents are severly divorced.

there's a dress... a good one.

I gotta stop eating.

anxiety.

It's a killer, ain't it?!

valium. Yes, I think I'll roll out with that.

although, is that really the best situation to take valium for the first time?

I wrote something for my sister that I have to read.

I have the worst stage fright. Talking in front of people freaks me out. God knows how I read my essays in front of people.

Oh, that's right, I vomit first.

I'm not a drinker. I'm the only jew in the family who doesn't really drink.

I need a new keyboard. My keys are sticking.

I hate this laptop.

my best friend, Katie is going to be there, but my other best friend, Izzy isn't. he has a prior engagement that he can't get out of.

I have a funny, great family.

still. My parents are severly divorced. But so fun to hang out with.

my three brothers are coming too.

great guys.

Ben is selling ad space on his forehead to afford the flight from Korea.

kidding.

I'm avoiding writing these revisions.

what if it's hack.

blah-blah-blah.

too much on the mind.

I might ask my friend, Kent to come with me.

I think I want to go alone.

what is that? stag. queer word.

maybe I'll ask my best friend, wellie-pops. the best gay friend a girl can have. he knows all my secrets. he also taught me how to suck cock. what's not to love?!


revisions...revisions...revisions...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up