cravings

If I could eat a whole pie right now, I would. But here's what I'd do. I'd have three slices of chocolate cream pie. Three slices of key lime pie. One slice of apple pie, HOT, and two slices of peach pie, HOT. Those three slices of apple and peach would be eaten with vanilla ice cream. ONLY THOSE SLICES.

That's a total of eight slices of pie.

I would stuff myself with pie until I was so neaseaus that I never wanted pie again.

FUCK. I WANT PIE.

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate dieting. I hate it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, they call it "Boston creme" because it is wicked! All the addictive properties of chocolate to reel you in and then all the other fattening properties just slip under the radar until pretty soon you can't reach the table.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up