Oh, How I Love My Sister!

One of the items on my Nav bar is Feed OyVey. My sister thought that meant, email me dish to post on the blog (love that girl, so cute). Anyhoodle, Keh e-stalked me this morning with a fabbylish Thrillist item that I had to share. She feels an obligation to feed the blog. So cute.

"Bedroom Tools: Ugly Bags"Guaranteed to cure ugliness", these heavyweight paper bags slip easily over your partner's head to display an attractive face; also comes in Male, for the man so ugly, even an extra-ugly bag-faced chick refuses to sleep with his ugly."

For men...



For women....




Aside from how shaaaaaaaaaaameful this is and it is mothah fuckin' shameful. Whatever happened to good ole' fashioned beer goggles? When did they lose their cachet?

Comments

Gail said…
beer goggles? you're a riot katie
Anonymous said…
That's hilarious. Old fashioned ugly bags. Were they a hit in the 40's and we just did not know?
Katie Schwartz said…
Gailarella :)
Katie Schwartz said…
Kerri, you commented!

Ya know, dawwwlink, you can use ya name versus anony. I'll teach yas latah.

Hilarsquared, sister. "Were they a hit in the 40s and we just didn't know?" Ha.

Love the ment.
Fran said…
Kerri ON THE BLOG! Feeding it, eating with it. I love this.

Where the fucking hell were those bags on all the nights that I made very bad choices????
DivaJood said…
The bag may be shameful, but it is fucking hilarious.
Katie Schwartz said…
Oh Frannylish, you are speaking to the converted. When I think of some of the drabas I fucked. Oy vey a shmear. It wasn't even about looks as much as it was about how very wrong the choices were. Know what I mean?

Isn't it fab that Kerriberry is on the blog? Love your comments. ha.
Katie Schwartz said…
DivaJood, totally agreed! I know. We are same paging hard.
Joe said…
Bravo for sticking with the beer goggles. I'd be afraid to use these bags, I'd start wheezing and probably have an asthma attack or something and die.

And no one wants to be in bed with that kind of stiff.
Katie Schwartz said…
Ha. Nice one, bubbsie. Nice indeed.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up