If I had a Penny...




  1. ...for every prick that crawled up my ass today, I'd be Trump Daddy Doom with a far more fierce comb-over and all. Or, a super rich prossy. I did get bent over and paid, just not for sex.

  2. On an up note, I discovered a lovely new blog today called Cherry Ink: "It’s a place where you can share your experiences, imaginings, ponderings, feelings and questions. It’s your shared writing pad. Make yourself at home." Isn't that lovely?!

  3. Look what I happened upon today What Katie Did.

  4. Every day, I receive at least one email for another Katie Schwartz at katiegirl@gmail.com from all over the world. They're such personal emails. Katie Schwartz has been invited to baby showers, family reunions, alumni soiree's and my faves are the, "Katie, please take me back. I love you" emails. Awww. I do e-stalk them back though, and tell them it's the wrong Katie.

  5. More dish later.

  6. XO

  7. Jewgirl

Comments

Unknown said…
""Katie, please take me back. I love you" emails"

You weren't supposed to post my emails!

The ghost and I thank you

JDC
I didn't know that Katie Schwartzs were legion. Maybe you were cloned at college and you simply didn't know about it...until now.
Joe said…
That Cherry Ink site was compelling. Less creepy than Post Secrets. And the lingerie at What Katie Did was faboo. MizBubs gets a link to that. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up