The non-sequitur post from hell. If I was paying for an opinion, I'd fill out a survey or log into a Dr. Phil forum, or ask a friend. When I check-out at a store, all I want to be asked is, cash, credit or check? "Should you really be buying pretzels", wholey Foods clerkcunt asks. Between us, Glutino Pretzels are gluten/vegan free noshies ta'die for, and one of the greatest organic, diet worthy, health conscious foods created. Not to be eaten every day, but if you want to feel like you're having a real snack on a Saturday afternoon or whenever, they're delish. Back to clerkcunt. "How is the food I buy any of your business?" I asked. "I see you in here a lot and you always buy fresh veggies and fruit. I assumed you were on a diet. Why sabotage yourself?" I walked right over to a manager and said, "Your clerk is stalking me." After explaining what happened, he apologized. We walked back over to clerkcunt. The manager said "Ap...
Comments
Sorry it didn't work between you and Mac, I'm just so proud you tried.
I'll be in town the weekend of the 4th, the big apple will welcome you home with open arms...xoxoxo
Also - the cell phone thing requires you to keep clicking on the map.
Doing so reveals that you, me and my parish priest (i kid you not schwartzy!) are all getting schtupped in the rear. ( you gave me your digits girl, so i had to look you up!)
He is not that feminine looking... oh maybe he is the schtuper and not the schtupee...
Good gravy...
; )
Ass.
That's all I'm gonna say.
"I almost got sent to Russia accidentally when trying to fly back to LA. How does one make that mistake?!"
Looking for well-hung Christian Russian girls by chance?
JDC
You are fucking brilliant. It's no wonder we all adore you.