sundays at schwartzys

1. no leewee journal entry today. I'm most forlorn about it. no family pics to mock. no entry to dissect. how am I supposed to go into my week without her direction and guidance? what about me? what about my needs?! a busy excuse just won't cut it. you can't have a WEEKLY journal if you're going to journal at your convenience. it's self defeating. just call it, the leepee journal whenever I fucking feel like it.

2. must clean. house is utter chaos. not totally, but for me it's chaotic (how very twit and sledge of me). I could not be less in the mood for a cleanse fest. I need the clarity, so I'm going to do it. tomorrow night is laundry. I hate bringing clean clothes into a dirty house. it's fat.

3. two writing deadlines this week that I haven't even begun. I suck. I've been skipping around one and I need to just dive in, womb first.

4. trying to get hageen groomed. he's covered in mud and smells like wet grass and canine fur. I must admit, I love it. still. kid's gotta get groomed today. at least he doesn't smell like pee pee. that would be vile. though dog excrement would probably be far worse.

5. after I clean, I'm going to have a fabulous, long, chick shower.

6. I think I'm also going to call my dad today and check-in. see how he's doing. haven't spoken to him in ages. the guilt. I'll call my aunt fudgie, too. but I have to clean first. I'm so unmotivated. I suck the ass of an old scotsman.

I'm done berating myself online, now it's time to segue into what promises to be a highly successful offline berating session. I just hope that doesn't cut into my cleaning time. although, I could combine them. ah, now that's using the noddle.

have a fabu sunday.

Comments

"have a fabu sunday."

Youse too, all of youse. Action Dog and Mr. Clean.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up