I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!


dear sinuses:

listen up you vile, evil, life sucking stringy cunt bitch whores, if you don't back the fuck off, I am going to rip you out of my head and burn you!

would it kill you to let up for 5 fucking minutes? aren't you the slightest bit concerned that you're going to hit your sneezing and stuffy nose quota? what if you're only allocated "X" amount of sneezes in this lifetime? do you have a fucking back-up plan?

how about being a little sensitive to ME? what about my needs? I'm in this relationship to, you know?! don't I get a say?

what are you, male? you have little COCKtails attached to the base of your seeney strings?

and, no, I don't feel like reconciling. we're so dead, we're petrified.

go with god, you sinus snatch
katie

Comments

Ms Smack said…
I get the worst sinus too. I feel your snot. Its awful. Like a tap. Drip drip. And my eyes get puffy, not dissimiliar to stoned puffy, but red and watery like I'm weepy, which i'm not.

Drugs, sister. Take some drugs to ease your sinus. With any luck, they'll make you drowsy and you'll have legitimate reasons to call in sick and say 'i cant drive, its not safe ' then you can stay at home in your jimjams and chill.
Mister Mxyzptlk said…
get out the RhinoCort, baby!
Katie Schwartz said…
thank you, sweet honey smack! I feel your pain too and I wish that you didn't have to deal with sinus agida either. it's just vile.
Katie Schwartz said…
rhinocort? what is that, mister mister?

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up