katie's got a confession to make

yes, it's true. I am confessing. judge me if you will.

first, a little back story... I am not a hypochondriac. I fear death. there is a difference, ya know. in my commitment to my fear I leave no fear stone unearthed.

my confession is this, I write epitaphs when I fear losing someone I love.

I have close to 40 epitaphs written. It's become an insidious compulsion, and I can't stop myself. I now think in epitaph terms. I took my sister to the airport this morning. upon dropping her off, I was in tears writing her epitaph. terrified. she was flying to dc. who wouldn't be up in arms. when my father had open heart surgery, I must've written at least 3. when my mother had kidney surgery. oh, I wrote about a dozen. shit, I take my dog to the vet, test results or not, I've got a month worth of epitaph writing material.

and so it goes. this obsession and fear of death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up