dr. phil is creepy

you know it's true.

nobody can have a systemic rule code for every aspect of their fucking life. it's TOO MUCH. I'm not being a negative nellie.

dr. phil is creepy.

he has a dark side, and I can't wait until it explodes onto the airwaves.

he fucks chickens. he's into bondage. he bottoms for his wife. he participates in christian circle jerks. it's something. I know it! nobody is that organized and well appointed. it's not possible.

somebody please out dr. phil! I can't take it anymore.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"he has a dark side, and I can't wait until it explodes onto the airwaves."

He can get a little too angry at times, when he's chastizin'.

"somebody please out dr. phil! I can't take it anymore."

Oh, you don't want to know. Remember, he had President Shrub on the show in October of 2004 and with one phone call, he could have you shipped to some "non-existent" camp in a former Soviet satellite country for going Nancy Drew on his private life.

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up