foodie freak

I am so hungry, it's just not funny. If I had my druthers here is what I would eat:

nachos, a massive plate of nachos dripping in cheese with fresh salsa and sour cream. I would also eat El Torito tortillas with enough butter to clog every artery I own. for dinner, I would eat a bowl of pasta the size of my face and for desert; I would eat a chocolate soufflé.

fuck, I am such a foodie-whore.

of course I won't be inhaling gobs of fat today, but you must admit I manage fat beautifully, right? I love food.

oh, food, food, food how I love you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Food glorious food
What is there more handsome
Gulped swallowed or chewed
Still worth a kings ransom
What is it we dream about?
What brings on a sigh?
Piled peaches an cream about six feet high

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up