fat got your tongue

my dog is farting up a fucking storm. I mean for the love of god, have a heart, child. he's just a farting machine. oy vey a shmear.

my cravings today are out of control. I want oreos, double stuffed. and I want bagels with vegie cream cheese and I want macaroni and white trash cheese. and I want really good french toast with roasted potatoes.

instead, I'm eating a protein bar.

fuck off, you know.

what a busy day. I have so much to do.

gotta write, too.

I think my neighbor whacked his wife, and now he's engaged again. I mean what is with everyone getting married?!?!?!! I can't get married. I can't do it. It's not for me. no, no, no, no.

I'm off like a prom dress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up