blocks

I am so blocked, it's not funny.

I gotta write my sister's essay for the speech portion of the wedding.

My dog has a lump on his stomach. Hi, cancer. Freaking out. Taking him to the vet in a few.

I have writing deadlines that I am shamelessly behind on.

OMG.

what creative juices?

I'm ovulating. That's just not festive.

what is a blog?

I brought that homeless guy food, but didn't let him know it was from me, and left it in a bag on top of the garbage can. I'm just so irritated that he wouldn't take my money. I had to do something.

I need to vaccum. hate those negative ions though.

sneezing. sneezing. sneezing.

I am obsessed with a new homeschool blog, Lisa Welchel's blog. She's a freak squared. born again to the tenth degree. she considers pagens satan's work. she's so wrong on every level. I fear for her children. and it seems like she kinda married a big queen. but who am I to judge.

waiting. waiting. waiting.

I'm off.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude Lisa Welchel is fucking Blair!

Popular posts from this blog

Danny Bonaduce's Creepy Peen

SPEAKING OF ABORTIONS

Get Listen Up