Okay beautiful babies, All the Way from Oy to Vey is endorsing and promoting the hell out of Obama and Biden. No shit, right? Like you don't know I'm a lefty lucy?! As if you're new to my blog?! What am I, fucktarded underestimating my divine readers?! Forgive Jewgirl for her shortcomings, please. Grazarella. So. News?! I am running a contest on my blog for September and October. Each month's winner will receive a dozen Bojamacakes (cupcakes), courtesy of the divine baking Goddess Jintrinsique , shipped to wherever the winner likes in the U.S. Now that you're drooling. I am, too, by the by. Jintrinsique is sooooo talented in the baked goods department and quite a lovely dame, too. Packaged in exceptional design and presentation, each pastry will make your taste buds climax on the spot. PS: make sure you have wipes and a few paper towels when noshing. Here's the dish to enter the "Wanna Fuck McCunt" Contest 1) Each week, a guest blogger will post an e...
Comments
JDC
I just wish Prop 8 would've gone our way. Fuckers.
Yes we can.
Yes we did.
Yes we will.
Thank you, Katie.
I'm far, far left of him on social and foreign policy. I'm 100% live-and-let-live and health-care being a right and it being a sin to put in a profit motive. 100% secular humanist Jew. I'm 100% a pacifist and believer in fair trade not war or violence in foreign policy.
But I feel he's a little unclear about his economic philosophy while I'm pretty traditionally conservative on fiscal and monetary policy.
I guess he's more about the institution and I'm more about the individual and that's how it is and you don't get everything you want from any candidate in any self-governing nation.
Still, I had such fantasies about peace in Israel and Rahm Emanuel is just atrocious on that issue. That disheartens me because where I live Jews and Muslims get along great. No hostility or rancor implicit or explicit at all. We automatically think of each other as cousins.