Funniest Commercial Evah Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 15, 2008 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Distributorcap said… hahahahathis prudish country would never have the balls to be that creative Anonymous said… hilarious! Did you see this one as well? I found it because of your post. not as funny, but not bad either . . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy-unA-yUmQ Gail said… hysterical!!!! Madam Z said… Oooooooo! "Recline and let me service you!" Where do I sign up?(P.S. Katie, I don't know if you check the comments on your old posts, but if not, would you mind reading mine, regarding the garage sale? I asked a question.)
Comments
this prudish country would never have the balls to be that creative
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy-unA-yUmQ
(P.S. Katie, I don't know if you check the comments on your old posts, but if not, would you mind reading mine, regarding the garage sale? I asked a question.)